COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Friday, October 8, 2010

Mountain road and sky~Looking at the Sky on Friday 100810


Last Sunday I found a semi-maintained dirt road and decided to investigate it. The clouds were gathering while I was working with my horses. I looked up and decided I should get back down the hill to the desert before the skies opened up! But, I couldn't resist this road and its view! Looking at the Sky on Friday for October 8, 2010.

2 comments:

  1. What an excellent image, plus the memory on horse....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The view is indeed very beautiful. It looks like you are on top of a mountain. Happy weekend!
    Blue sky Reflection

    ReplyDelete