Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Mountain road and sky~Looking at the Sky on Friday 100810


Last Sunday I found a semi-maintained dirt road and decided to investigate it. The clouds were gathering while I was working with my horses. I looked up and decided I should get back down the hill to the desert before the skies opened up! But, I couldn't resist this road and its view! Looking at the Sky on Friday for October 8, 2010.

2 comments:

  1. What an excellent image, plus the memory on horse....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The view is indeed very beautiful. It looks like you are on top of a mountain. Happy weekend!
    Blue sky Reflection

    ReplyDelete