COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Saturday, July 4, 2015

I did NOTHING yesterday

After my encounter with the two cars racing down the mountain on Thursday, I stayed home yesterday.  Hubby was off work for the holiday weekend.  Instead of doing anything, I read a book by Dean Koontz:  From the Corner of his Eye.  It gave me a lot to think about.  ARE there parallel universes?  One of my colleagues' husband does meditation seminars and is all into that.  I've always wondered how there could be just ONE universe anyway, so who knows?  Anyway, it's a good read, if you are looking for some summer reading.

I did start to clean off my desk beside the front door and I need to spend 2 days cleaning up my office.  Ugh.  Maybe I'll get started today.  I need to go out back and drag all the trash dumpsters out front so they can get emptied this next week.  THEN I can start tackling the back yard, which is a week-long project.  I checked the weather forecast and it will be in the low 100's all next week, and even down into the high 70's at night, so maybe we can turn off our air conditioner at night and let some cooler air into the house!  WOOOPIE!

Happy July 4th to everyone.  Have a safe holiday!
~Cheryl Ann~
Arizona sunset, Show Low

1 comment: