COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Yosemite valley




It was a cloudy day when we entered Yosemite valley.  It had been cloudy for several days and a few days prior to our visit, the higher elevations got SNOW!  Yes, in the middle of July!  And, the waterfalls were back, running full of water!  :-)  So, we got a real treat.  The grandson woke up from his nap and he and I took a walk into the meadow.  He didn't know what a meadow was, so I explained it to him and he told me all about poison oak!  I guess he learned about it in school.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous views of Yosemite! It is a beautiful park, I love the waterfalls. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete