COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, August 27, 2015

SICK ALREADY!!!

It's only been 5 days of school and I'm already sick.  I have some horrible stomach virus.  I had a student yesterday morning throw up, so he went home.  After lunch, another one had a bad stomach ache.  I drove home with a headache, chest pains, and a general blah feeling.  After dinner, the virus really hit me.  It's not like me to come home and collapse on the couch.  I even sent hubby out to pick up some dinner, but I didn't really have an appetite and only ate a couple of bites.

...sigh...So I'm already using one of my 10 sick days.

2 comments:

  1. Yikes. This is early. There should be a law that viruses can only replicate in the winter in Arctic waters. Summer weather is no time to be sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about that, and a tough way to start off the school year! Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete