COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Flowers

I have a nice, little garden out front for the hummingbirds and birds.  I don't see any butterflies out there, however, but the hummingbirds stop by daily.  I currently have 2 large sunflowers in bloom and another one ready to open.  I have 2 Tithonia, and they each have multiple flowers.  I have blue salvia, zinnias, vincas, and my leftover daisy plants.  Everything (so far) is doing well.  BUT...we have 117/118/119, even 120 degree days coming up.  They should all do well, except for maybe the salvia, since they are all heat-loving plants.  I'll see...

In the meantime, here are a few pics of what I have:



I enjoy my flowers out front.  I don't have any in the back yard and I won't until the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment