When I was on my way to Temecula Saturday morning, it wasn't hot enough yet, so I decided to stop by the metal sculpture garden near Aguanga, CA. I'm glad I stopped. I found some different sculptures to photograph. I noticed that the artist has now put shaded picnic tables around various hills on his location, allowing folks to bring a picnic and enjoy the view! He also has some of his sculptures on hills around Aguanga. He has 3 horses on one, an Indian on horseback on another, two rearing stallions on another one, and a T-Rex on one. I keep telling our son to bring the grandson, but so far, he hasn't...
Anyway, it was way too hot to stop by there Sunday on my way home, so I kept going. I'll stop by some other time when I'm driving to Temecula, since it is right on the way.
What big TEETH you have!
This one IS sideways...
Be afraid...be VERY afraid...
Nice antlers
He has a lot of horses
Indian and horse
T-Rex is running for the hills!
This guy fell over! Several fell over after the strong winds we had about a month ago...
Yes, there ARE flying pigs!
wow. such talent! awesome displays!
ReplyDeletebe safe out there in that oppressive and dangerous heat.