Well, it's official! Hubby has now retired, too. He spent 18 years with the Marriott Corp, but officially retired last Friday.
And, off to Idyllwild we went for 2 nights!
He wanted to get out of town and avoid phone calls, so we packed up our stuff and the dog and took off for the mountains. Our son and grandson drove up Friday night and spent the night with us.
I'll be uploading photos later (after I've had my coffee!).
I found a few I'd posted on Facebook:
This cabin has a nice, big porch and doggie area! Lots of trees with blue jays and woodpeckers!
Grandson feeding the koi down at the pond. The manager gave him the fish food.
Grandson and our dog on the cabin floor together.
Ripley waiting to go home..."Don't forget me!"




so cute! adorable! and congrats to your husband. My husband and I have now been retired 10 years since 2006 - we retired early and I've never regretted it although we live on a tight budget.
ReplyDelete