COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Sad ending to missing woman story

Remember the blog post I did about the search for the missing Pinyon Pines woman?

http://rav4adventures.blogspot.com/2016/06/search-and-rescue.html

Well, a hiker found her body 2 days ago and it was confirmed that it was the woman the rescuers were looking for.  A very sad ending to her story.

She went missing about June 7.  We had a week of EXTREMELY hot weather after that.  I mean, it was in the 113/114/115 range down here in the desert.  I did see some of the search & rescue crews looking for her and calling her name.

Here is the link to her story in our local paper:      http://www.kesq.com/news/search-over-for-missing-pinyon-pines-woman-found-dead-this-weekend/40406984


1 comment: