I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Tuesday, August 30, 2016
Idyllwild pics
This is a view of the cabin we rented. It is part of a village of cabins in Idyllwild.
This is the back patio...huge!
More of the back patio. I liked the deck in the morning.
Front view
Swing area. There is a BBQ opposite this.
Hubby and I really had a good time this weekend. We originally had planned to stay just Friday night, but the cabin was still available Saturday night, as well, so we decided to stay another night. Our dog, Ripley, reallyloves it up in the mountains, in the cool air! We are planning to return mid-September. We like our once-a-month outings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, this looks so nice!~! I hope to get up to Idyllwild in the fall. I need a break from these mountains to see something new in other mountains. Lucky you getting away once a month! With your heat I can understand why.
ReplyDelete