I have now almost passed the 4 month stretch of retirement. How am I liking it?
Honestly, it has been so dang HOT here in the desert, I just stay inside most of the day. I did take a peek at our 10 day weather forecast and it will be about 107/106 for the next 10 days, with lows in the upper 70's. That's good. That means I can go out in the early morning and tidy up my front garden and trim the two branches of our mesquite tree which fell down this week. There's always something, eh?
I don't have my eye twitch any longer and I do believe my blood pressure has gone down. I haven't been sick one day since I retired, except for a mild cold, which I think I got from the grandson. I don't have stomach cramps anymore, either.
I'm looking into Medicare coverage, but there is so much out there! Oi! How does one figure all that out? Any ideas/suggestions?
~Cheers~
Cheryl Ann
No comments:
Post a Comment