COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Mountain fences~Good Fences~082616

I took a drive one morning while we were up in Idyllwild last week.  Hubby was lounging around, watching his morning TV shows.  That seems to last ALL morning with him!

I was getting bored, so off I went.  I drove to Pine Cove, where there is a side road with houses and lots of nice fencing!  It is a very quiet area and the houses back up to a meadow where we heard coyotes one evening while staying in Pine Cove.



Good Fences for Friday, August 26, 2016.  To visit Good Fences, please go to this link: 

5 comments:

  1. Nice.Have you ever seen a coyote?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd rather take a drive like you did than watch boring TV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ralph, this road is right next to a meadow where, yes, I have seen coyotes. We actually stayed at a house on the other side of the meadow about 3 years ago. I HEARD the barking of coyotes the afternoon we arrived and the next morning, when I went out, I saw a juvenile and the 2 parents. I've seen coyotes many times here in the desert.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty views- I'm with you on boring tv- going for a ride would make for a perfect morning for me.

    ReplyDelete