So, hubby put in his paperwork last Friday to retire. It's been a week now and he is FINALLY relaxing. He slept most of the day for a couple of days. Now he spends his days pretty much on his laptop or watching TV. Honestly, it has been TOO DANG HOT to go outside. It was 110 yesterday and more of that for today, then temps inch down to 99 by Sunday and Monday. Then back up to about 106 by the middle of next week, then down again. It has been a LONG summer and I'm glad it is now September!
I'm hoping we can do more of this: (from February, 2014, I think...) That was up in our local mountains, 5 minutes from our home after a February snow storm.
My vet is coming tomorrow afternoon to give all the horses their shots and she will also check their teeth. Sometimes horses need to have their teeth filed down. Two of them needed it last year, so I'll see. Then, Labor Day weekend. We aren't going anywhere...we are staying home.
~Cheers~
Cheryl Ann

nice pic - hope u CAN do lots more - retirement is great.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you both. Most retired folks I know are really busy. Hard to believe it's still that hot. Fall is here.
ReplyDelete