COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Sierra Nevada

Hubby and I are planning a trip to the eastern Sierra Nevada in a couple of weeks.  We really haven't had a chance to go there and see the fall colors until this year.  We did take a 4 day trip back in 2011, however, and I posted some of those photos below.  I took 2 days off school and backed them up to a weekend, so we had a 4 day trip.  One day to drive up there, 2 days to explore, and 1 day to drive back home and then go to work the next day.

Ugh.

Not this year, however.  This year we are both RETIRED!  And, we have nothing but time to explore and relax and take photos.

I'm watching the reports on Facebook from the Mono County Tourism bureau and the Eastern Sierra site for their color reports.  The higher elevations have a lot of color right now, but the lower ones are just starting to get some color.  It should be PERFECT by the time we get there!

These are some photos from our 2011 trip:








1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos! I'm sure you will have plenty more after your next trip.

    ReplyDelete