I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Sunday, September 25, 2016
Oak Glen shadows~Shadow Shot Sunday~ 092516
Hubby and I were going to go to Oak Glen today, but I reminded him that today was Sunday and that meant crowds and children running around unattended. Since we are both retired now, we hardly know what day it is! We will wait until tomorrow or Tuesday. He wants to return and buy a couple of apple pies and another bag of apples up there.
We went late in the afternoon our last trip (a couple of weeks ago) and I took these photos near the Los Rios ranch. It is one of the larger ranches up there. They have a gift shop, bakery, and a restaurant. They frequently have a BBQ going. They also have a nice petting zoo for the kids. They are right next to the Wildlands Conservacy acreage, too.
If you wish to visit Shadow Shot Sunday, here is the link: http://shadowshotsunday2.blogspot.com/
Enjoy your Sunday!
~Cheryl Ann~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If it weren't for the date on my laptop, I'd never know what day it is! We do the same thing thinking of crowds and noisy kids when we plan to go out! These are great shots. It looks like a fun place to visit.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Betty! Really, most days we hardly know what day it is! I have to remind him or he has to remind me!
ReplyDeleteI look forward to the day when I hardly know the day of the week too!
ReplyDelete