I love the fences at the Whitewater Preserve, which is near Palm Springs, CA. You take the Whitewater exit and go past the Whitewater River, which crosses the road and sometimes closes it, to the end of the road and the ranger station and parking lot. It is now part of the Wildlands Conservacy, but you can visit it for free. There are lots of picnic tables and hiking trails, but the trails are all closed right now due to fire danger. Hubby and I went yesterday and wandered the grounds by ourselves! It was delightful!
Good Fences for Friday, September 9, 2016.
To visit Good Fences, please go to: http://run-a-roundranch.blogspot.com
i like the archway the trees make in the last photo!
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice place this seems to be. It has some good fences for sure. I really liked your last shot of the fence and trail.
ReplyDeleteI like it, very rustic!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful place and fence ~ lovely photos!
ReplyDeleteWishing you a Happy Weekend coming up ^_^
beautiful area and trail to follow!
ReplyDeleteNice fencing. Looks like a great place to explore. I like that it's free. :D
ReplyDeleteWhat a stunning place to visit, beautiful captures.
ReplyDelete