Living in the desert, we don't get fog very often. We get it once in a while, usually when a tropical storm moves in and our mountains and desert are soaked. I think in the 40 years I've lived here, I can count days with fog on one hand.
I grew up in the San Gabriel valley, near Los Angeles, so I'm used to the "June gloom" and morning fog. But it is extremely rare in the desert.
We spent 3 nights up in Idyllwild this week~Sunday through Tuesday. We drove home on Wednesday. Clouds moved in Monday night and Tuesday morning I went out to run some errands. Our cabin had tiny coffee cups and The Hubs wanted me to buy some bigger ones, since we both forgot to pack ours. So, off to Woolsy's I went. What a fun store! Their prices are reasonable, too. In addition to the coffee mugs, I bought a jacket and 2 pair of warm socks.
Anyway, after my shopping was done, I noticed the clouds drifting through town and I took these photos:
No comments:
Post a Comment