COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Monday, September 5, 2016

Ducks on the move

Hubby and I drove to Temecula Saturday night to spend that afternoon and Sunday with the son and his family.  It was a nice day there, about 75 degrees.  By early morning, it was in the 60's!  It was cloudy, too.  Not foggy, but overcast with clouds.  I went for a walk around his house and I heard ducks calling.  Fortunately, I had my camera with me and I was able to snap a few shots.  They kept coming and coming in waves, but were heading west.  Maybe they are flying ahead of the approaching hurricane in Mexico?  I don't know...




Sorry they are so dark, but it was a gloomy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment