I went out back this morning to take some photos of it. We've had frosts here the last two mornings, so I've been covering my tomatoes and peppers with bubble wrap. It seems to be working well. My tomatoes are THRIVING! YES! I may run out today and buy some more. I have PLENTY of room!
I had 9 cabbage plants last spring, but when our eucalyptus fell down, broke our fence, and broke our water line last year, they were bulldozed and raked over when we had to relandscape out front yard. However, this year I have about 6 green cabbages and 6 red ones out back. So far, the critters haven't bothered them for a while, but I do expect that to change. I also have a nice cauliflower growing out back.
Here are some photos from this morning.
And, of COURSE...my daisies out front:
I am very jealous of your garden
ReplyDeleteWonderful, and fingers crossed the critters don't get them! I know the rabbits seem to eat up everything in sight on our desert property.
ReplyDeleteNice photos! We tried, but the rabbits are everywhere here. We found something they like better than the vegetables though. Mexican Heather! Planted it in obvious spots and the concentrated on them. THEN they ate all vegetables!
ReplyDeleteOh man, you are giving me garden fever! We can't plant until April or May (Missouri). I like to wait until May - kinda late but I don't like to chance the frost.
ReplyDelete