COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

My garden

 Chard...NOTHING is eating it!  Phew!
 Some of my cabbages...
 Another view.  I planted basil, rosemary, lavender, and alyssum in with the vegetables.
 See?  SOMETHING is eating my cabbages!  The 4 that were eaten down to the nub are now coming back, however!   YEAH!
Ripley likes to "help" me when I'm out back.

Gosh darn!  I promised you some photos of my garden and then I forgot!  So, here are a few!  Ripley loves to "help me" out there.  I put some cottonwood branches around it to remind her to "KEEP OUT", but, of course, nothing deters her!  She's almost as bad as the critters!  She does enjoy helping me, however!  The cabbages seem to be recovering from whatever was chewing on them.  We've had a LOT of rain here this last week and 3 more storms are lined up ready to bring us another 1 1/2 - 2" of rain Thursday through Tuesday.

1 comment: