COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Snow!!!

I was FINALLY able to upload photos from my Canon today.  My uploader wasn't working and I don't have a slot large enough for my memory card on my laptop.  I found an extra one while cleaning my bookshelf this morning, so here goes!

We had snow here before Christmas and these are some of the photos I took.  I even drove up into our mountains to take some of these!

 This is at Vista Point, up on Highway 74, looking at Mt. San Jacinto (above Palm Springs)...
 Highway 74, looking up Deep Canyon...
 Looking past Santa Rosa Mountain on Highway 74.  This is one of the largest turnouts up there.
 This is at Pinyon, looking again toward Palm Springs and Mt. San Jacinto
 After the rain.  This area got snow on the high peaks, but I was more interested in the footprints (canine?) and the water patterns in the mud.  This is where I believe I DID spot a mountain lion footprint several years ago.  Sparsely populated...NO human prints near it, but I do this these are canine.
 I always love to see cactus and snow...
THIS is looking toward the road to my horses.  No, I didn't see them that day...

No comments:

Post a Comment