So, we drove to Temecula yesterday. LOTS of brittlebrush up on Highway 74, marguerites, and lupine. There was some kind of purple flower ALL OVER the hills next to Highway 79 in Anza. I don't know what it was. It looked like giant lupines, but the flowers were different.
LOTS of wildflowers along 79 from Aguanga to Temecula...poppies, daisies, mustard. We still haven't made it out to Interstate 15 yet and probably won't unless I drive down to our son's next week.
Left here at 12:30, got home at 9 p.m. LONG afternoon. I am tired today. Grandpa did practice baseball with the grandson, who is a pretty darn good little baseball player! I sat at the kitchen table and drew pictures with the 28 month old...she is TALKING NONSTOP! My, my!
Later!
~Cheryl Ann~

I'm wondering if some of that mustard you referenced just might be instead Goldfields. The areas up there are rich in Goldfields
ReplyDeleteOn another point, you're ot supposed to be tired anymore since you've retired. I remember when you said you dreaded times going back to teach because you were tired on Mondays ??? *smile*
Ahhh....Kevin! So nice to have you back!
ReplyDeleteWhen are you returning to California for a visit?
I'm not sure, the Swedish Kronor has gone from 6 Kronor to the dollar to 10.40 to the dollar. Europe is hurting and wages are not going up. Maybe not this year.
ReplyDelete