COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Busy, busy, busy!

I'm just not posting much these days.  I have TOO MANY other things to do!

First, babysitting...you know the story there.

Second, babysitting the HUSBAND.  He tweeked his back AGAIN and now it is visiting the chiropractor 2x a week.  It is a 2 hour round trip.  There goes another 2 days.

Third, my arts & crafts.  I've discovered putting sheet music (piano) on canvas and then decorating the canvas to match the title or mood of the piece.  You can see some here:  So far I only have 3 of them listed.  I have 3 more to list, but not today:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=hdr_shop_menu

PLEASE do stop by and take a look.  It's depressing having 1 visitor a month!   :-(

Anyway, I also made 2 wooden signs.  One is for a friend. Sorry about the photo.  I took this with my tablet and it jiggles all the time!  But, you get the idea...My friend gets the top one and I don't know what to do with the bottom one.  Each one is 24" long...
Enjoy your Easter!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! I followed the link. What a great idea! You are very creative.
    I hope things ease up on you soon.

    ReplyDelete