I've been busy with my arts & crafts signs. I made 3 in one day. Then we visited the son's family in Temecula and last weekend hubby and I were BOTH SICK. I had a horrible, painful stomach cramp flu thing and he had the BIG D...(diarrhea). I was out of it for 3 days. Yesterday, however, I perked up, and I ran errands. Today I'm heading up to the horses because they ALL need pellets.
Anyway, I'm getting to the point that I need to do SOMETHING with all of the photos on canvas and wooden signs. I now have 5 24" wooden signs. One is going to a friend. One will stay here. It says, "Forget the dog...BEWARE of grandkids!" It isn't the greatest looking and I turned over one of my very first signs and put that on the back. I figured since it is going to be outside anyway, I wouldn't waste another of my precious boards on it! I'm going to hang it on our side fence.
I gave away one of my ocean themed 12 x 12" canvases yesterday. We had driven to a local paper outlet and the gal there was so helpful, I took 3 signs with me and let her pick one out. She chose an ocean themed one with shells on it.
I really do enjoy making these. They give me an outlet for my creative juices! Hubby can lay things out spatially, but I'm much more creative. It drives him nuts sometimes!
Here are a few photos of my recent creations:

Very nice signs!!!
ReplyDeleteIt is nice to stay busy with a craft you enjoy. These look great.
ReplyDelete