SUMMER IS COMING!
Next week, we'll have 4 days of triple degree temperatures here. That means 100+. Today, however, is a GORGEOUS spring day. I can feel a nice breeze, the birds are outside feeding and sipping water at the water fountain. Ahhhh....spring!
But, alas, summer IS coming. That means shutting up the house, closing the curtains, and enduring canned air while the air conditioner is running nonstop.
We ARE making plans for a trip to Arizona during the monsoon season. We've found a couple of cabins that take dogs and, with my profits from EBAY, we can pay for one of them in full up front! Ain't that grand? We better book it before it goes to someone else!
Not much else is planned here. Our youngest grandson turned 1 year old today. And, today marks my one-year anniversary retiring! I've LOVE IT and I still do! I taught for 30 years, and worked part time through college, then worked 7 years as a legal secretary. Hubby worked from the time he was 16 until he retired at 66. That's ... 50 years!
I'm enjoying my arts & crafts. It gives me a creative outlet.
Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment