Al, over at Travel with the Bayfield Bunch, wrote about going to bed around 7 p.m. here:
http://thebayfieldbunch.com/2018/11/im-as-tall-as-you-are-now-she-said.html
7 pm? Who stays up that late?
Hubby and I ate dinner at 5:20 last night. We ordered chicken tenders and fries from GrubHub and they delivered it within 30 minutes. We watched 2 episodes of Narcos, 2 of The Last Kingdom, and by that time, I was half asleep. We still have Sunday's episode of Outlander to watch...maybe tonight.
The dog and I usually konk out by 8 p.m., although with the time change, it is now 7 p.m. It's DARK. It's dark and colder. And, I can't keep my eyes open much beyond 7 p.m. so when I have to babysit the grand kids until 9:00, I give them their bath and put the 2 year old TO SLEEP by 7:00. The kindergarten kid usually konks out about 8 p.m. (fortunately)...
I sold 3 journals yesterday, including the writer's journal, which sold within 30 minutes of my posting it on YouTube and ETSY! YAY!~ I'm going to need that money for my new glasses which I'm going to have to get at COSTCO because I have to pass the eye exam for my drivers' license before my birthday in February. Has anybody purchased eyeglasses at COSTCO? I HAVE to do this because I no longer have insurance and I'm NOT driving to Mexico. HA!~ I may not be allowed back into the US!!!! Who knows? Things are so weird right now...
Anyway, please let me know if you have purchased glasses at COSTCO. I'm going in there next month for the eye exam and glasses...
THANKS!
~Cheryl Ann~
No comments:
Post a Comment