COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Sunflowers~ Our World Tuesday~ November 21, 2018

I forgot to post these, so I'll do so now.   I think we could all use some sunny sunflowers!   I took these photos when the kindergarten granddaughter went on her field trip to Oak Glen.   These are at the Wildlands Conservatory property, right next door to the Los Rios/Riley's Farm apple ranch.






As I went walking up the walkway, I met a woman who had been hiking up in the hills and she remarked, "I just saw a bear up there!"    Oh, my!

Our World Tuesday for November 21, 2018.   To visit OWT, please go to this link:     http://ourworldtuesdaymeme.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Hello, the sunflowers are beautiful. They are one of my favorite flowers. I would love to see the bear, just from a safe distance. ENjoy your day. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fantastic looking flowers, you captured them so well. I do hope you steered clear of the bear!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the yellow sunflowers and blue skies. I am feeling very homesick for the sunny southwest these days.

    ReplyDelete