COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Saturday, November 17, 2018

I'm thankful for my Thanksgiving break!

I now have 9 days of peace & quiet, since "Miss Ellie" doesn't have to go to school ALL NEXT WEEK!   Thank goodness for Thanksgiving break!   Now I can make coffee and eat my breakfast whenever I want!   And, I won't be losing 90 minutes every morning transporting her to school!   Whoo, whoo!   I'm ready to PARTY!

Not really....sigh...

Grandpa is driving to Temecula for our grandson's last baseball game and I'm staying home with the dog.  It is too exhausting to have to take HIM to the game, walk him, supervise him (he wants to chase every ball that comes over the back stop!)...besides, I was babysitting all afternoon yesterday and until 8 p.m. last night and I'm TIRED (and cranky!)

So, I'll stay home and rest and have some QUIET TIME!   I may even tackle a few piles of stuff out in the living room!   :-)

So, until next time...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

(Miss Ellie in her Pilgrim hat she made at school)...and her music box for SHARE DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment