Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Thunderheads~Straight Out of the Camera Sunday 071810


I don't edit my photos. First of all, I don't have Photoshop. Second, I wouldn't even know how to edit them. What you see is what I took, straight out of the camera. I suppose that if I were a better photographer, I would edit them, but, at this stage, I'm not. I usually grab my cameras as I head up Highway 74 (the road that runs parallel to Deep Canyon) as I never know what to expect. In winter, it might be snow. Now, in summer, it might be thunderheads billowing above, as in this photo which I took last week. And, yes, by the end of the day, when the humidity had built up, it rained in the mountains. No rain in the desert, as it evaporated before it hit the ground! Aren't the clouds pretty? SOOC for Sunday, July 18, 2010. For other entries, please visit: http://www.murrieta365.com/2010/07/straight-out-of-camera-sunday_17.html

5 comments:

  1. Me, too. There are only two things I can do with Photoshop: open and close. I just don't know how to use it. Then again, I use GIMP to resize and add watermark on my images, but that's basically just it. I rarely edit my pictures.

    As for your picture, I love the look of the clouds... it's like seeing the gates of heaven.

    My SOOC Sunday post is up HERE. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clouds are often so facinating to look at.

    I have a SOOC atYummY! Down on This

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful capture of the sky and landscapre.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you...not a user of photoshop. That is a great shot of the thunder clouds forming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a PS user but what the use of the title if it is not come from your camera right? I did not edit but i resize it so that my blog will download faster. Anyway, your picture looks pretty...

    ReplyDelete