Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Rain~That's My World and Watery Wednesday 071210






We awoke Sunday morning to tropical moisture in the Coachella Valley. As I drove up the mountains to go work with my horses, I looked back across the valley to see scattered rain. Our monsoon season is during the months of July and August and Sunday was our first day of rainfall. There were scattered downpours in the mountains and Deep Canyon and I opened my car windows to enjoy the scents. That's My World for Tuesday, July 12, 2010.

4 comments:

  1. Love the scent of first drops of rain too. Nice capture of the clouds

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've had a bit of your moisture all the way up here in Coastal BC. Two days it clouded over with a humid feel. I immediately said it felt like Mexican hurricane weather. But all it brought was overcast, no rain. We sure could use some. The trees are green, but the grasses are brown and crunchy. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish some of that moisture would come farther north.

    ReplyDelete