COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Friday, July 30, 2010

Vulture~Looking at the sky on Friday 072910











As I drove up to the horse ranch yesterday, I stopped to take some photos along Deep Canyon and looked up to see two vultures circling overhead. I usually see them while I'm driving my car, so this was an opportunity for me to stop and really take a look at them and take some photos. They effortlessly glided along the thermals rising from the canyon and I snapped these pics. Looking at the Sky on Friday for 072910.

3 comments:

  1. Oh man, I'd have loved to see them! Good spotting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bellissimo volo libero di quest'animale !
    In Italia รจ un'uccello super-protetto :-))
    Nella mia montagna ce ne sono molte.
    Buona giornata.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how majestic it is a breathtaking experience to see flying these kings of the skies. Gorgeous pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete