Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014

Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014
This big guy crossed the highway, October 2014.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Vulture~Looking at the sky on Friday 072910











As I drove up to the horse ranch yesterday, I stopped to take some photos along Deep Canyon and looked up to see two vultures circling overhead. I usually see them while I'm driving my car, so this was an opportunity for me to stop and really take a look at them and take some photos. They effortlessly glided along the thermals rising from the canyon and I snapped these pics. Looking at the Sky on Friday for 072910.

3 comments:

  1. Oh man, I'd have loved to see them! Good spotting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bellissimo volo libero di quest'animale !
    In Italia è un'uccello super-protetto :-))
    Nella mia montagna ce ne sono molte.
    Buona giornata.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how majestic it is a breathtaking experience to see flying these kings of the skies. Gorgeous pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete