COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Friday, May 17, 2013

Downtown Palm Springs~My Town Shoot Out~051713

Palm Springs is a great town for the senses, between the food and the sights.  When I went to urgent care a couple of weeks ago for my severe sore throat, I drove down Tahquitz McCallum Way and went out Indian Canyon.  I don't often get to Palm Springs anymore.  I used to work right on Indian Canyon, many years ago, before I had our two children.  I worked for a law firm and my office looked right up into the mountains.  I remember one time it snowed and the snow was ALL the way down the mountains.  It was gorgeous!  Now, I'm at the far side of the valley and I get to view these mountains on the way home.

Anyway, this week's challenge is senses, so I chose this photo of all the sights and colors on Tahquitz-McCallum Way and Indian Canyon Drive.  It's my first time on this weekly meme and if you wish to view it, please go to:   http://mytownshootout.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. So glad to have you enter your photograph. That is a marvelous shot of your surroundings. I have never been that far west, just to Austin Tx. Yes your header is just beautiful. Again Welcome to FSO.
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You live in a beautiful place Cheryl Ann! I hope that sore throat is all ok now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, such a great view you have there, so unlike my urban town, which only have 'concrete mountains' ( the high rise buildings). Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to FSO, Cheryl Ann. Your image really captures my imagination. I hope your throat is better now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've managed to remind of some of things I DO like about the desert. The architecture is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete