COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Empty field ~ Our World Tuesday~052113

I love driving around the little town of Anza.  While there isn't much in the town (my feed store is there), I love to take a road and just see where it goes.  This one passes next to a vacant field which always seems to have the elusive meadowlarks.  I can hear them, but the minute I stop the car, they take off!  I sometimes do see ravens in the fields across from this one, but I have yet to capture one of the meadowlarks here.  It's a quiet, restful spot, don't you think?  Our World Tuesday for May 21, 2013.  To visit OWT, please go to:   http://ourworldtuesdaymeme.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Great shot!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the focusing you chose for this photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love the header. The colors are just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete