Another rail fence up in our local mountains. This one was near Pine Cove, which is the neighboring community to Idyllwild. I can't WAIT to return to the mountains! We aren't staying up there, but I'll have some time Sunday morning to return for a while before I have to go clean out water troughs and give the horses their spring wormers~what fun! Friday's Fences for May 31, 2013. To visit Friday's Fences, please go to: http://lifeaccordingtojanandjer.blogspot.com/
I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Thursday, May 30, 2013
Pine Cove fence~Friday's Fences~053113
Another rail fence up in our local mountains. This one was near Pine Cove, which is the neighboring community to Idyllwild. I can't WAIT to return to the mountains! We aren't staying up there, but I'll have some time Sunday morning to return for a while before I have to go clean out water troughs and give the horses their spring wormers~what fun! Friday's Fences for May 31, 2013. To visit Friday's Fences, please go to: http://lifeaccordingtojanandjer.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love you fence shot today. Rail fences are always nice to see.
ReplyDeleteSpring Wormers???? sounds like a busy weekend for you guys!
ReplyDeleteWorming horses? Uh, I'll pass! ;-)
ReplyDeleteawesome photo....great fence...
ReplyDeletePretty shot!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fascinating old fence. I've never seen one constructed like that before. Have fun in the mountains. They look beautiful.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fascinating old fence. I've never seen one constructed like that before.
ReplyDeleteHave fun in the mountains - they look so beautiful.
Great fence construction here. Just done with the material that was on hand when it was made. Beautifull.
ReplyDeleteLovely old rugged fence!
ReplyDeleteNeglected Fence
Nice split rail fence.
ReplyDelete