I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Thursday, May 2, 2013
Mountain Trees~Nature's Notes~050213
I love trees and last weekend there were plenty to see up in the mountains. These are so different from the ones here in the desert! That tall bare one is called the "woodpecker hotel" and if you click on the photos of it, you can see why! Woodpeckers have drilled holes in it all up and down. And, yes, they landed on it while we were there. They especially liked landing on top of it. However, I only got a couple of photos of the woodpeckers because they were most UNcooperative!!! :-( I did enjoy walking around and seeing all the beautiful trees up there. Here are some other ones:
Nature's Notes for May 2, 2013. To stop by and visit Nature Notes, please go to: http://ramblingwoods.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Must have been some juicy bugs in there... Michelle
ReplyDelete