I'm still having issues with my Canon, however. I can only take 1 photo at a time, then I have to turn it off and let it sit. I get the message that the lens and camera aren't communicating. This is a common problem and I think it is my Tamron lens. I may have to switch it out for another lens (borrow hubby's) or just use HIS Canon. I have a Mark 7 EOS, but he has the Mark 5 and it is a LOT heavier than mine! Of course, I'll take my trusty Nikon as my backup anyway. It's much better than the Canon anyway for sunrise and sunset photos!
Here are some photos near Deep Canyon that I recently took with my Nikon. It was high noon, so the color isn't as great as sunrise or sunset, but...hey...it worked for me!
This is looking DOWN into Deep Canyon, Palm Desert, CA.
Another photo looking down into Deep Canyon.
Al, this is for YOU! My good friend Barb told me that one time she and her daughter were driving home, toward Pinyon, up Highway 74 when a... UFO came right out of Deep Canyon! I kid you not. She didn't tell me this for 15 years. When she did, she said it changed her forever. Right up out of the canyon it came and hovered over their car. They both saw it. In fact, her daughter spotted it first. Now, the daughter is an archaeologist, so she would be doubtful, but there it was!
So, WHO KNOWS?
Have a wonderful vacation.
ReplyDeleteYou could try cleaning the contacts of both the lens and the camera with rubbing alcohol and a cotton swab. It worked for my lens. Good luck.
ReplyDelete