COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Lens is doing is AGAIN!!!

I'm refraining from using some foul language here, but my lens is back doing its nonsense.  I got off about 12 photos yesterday before the error message came back:  "Communication between lens and camera" error...

...sigh...

I can still use my lens, but I have to turn my camera OFF between each shot I take.  And, yesterday, there was an osprey flying above a lake in Arizona, which I was able to get some photos of, but after that...back to the lens error message.

Al, I went to a camera store and bought an $8.00 container of some kind of cleaner.  Hubby has it put away somewhere in one of his bags, and I'll ask him what it was.  The guy at our camera store told me he's never seen this happen with a Tamron lens, but, from what I see on the Internet, it DOES apply to Tamron lenses.

I do have my old Nikon D40x with me, as my backup camera, and it also has a Tamron lens, but I've never got that particular lens error with it and it goes out to 200 mm, so I may just use it.  We are currently in Arizona, heading over to New Mexico, so I'm glad I brought both cameras.

No photos yet, as I've only taken 12 yesterday.  And, for some reason, they look really overexposed.

Back to square one.

No comments:

Post a Comment