COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

The passing of a fellow blogger

It was with great sadness that I read of Wayne Scott's passing this morning on Al's blog, Travel with the Bayfield Bunch.

Here's the link to Al's post:    http://thebayfieldbunch.com/2015/06/sadly-today-we-lost-another-fellow-rv.html?showComment=1433249091579#c4124397685575632698

I never met Wayne, but I corresponded with him several times and enjoyed his sense of humor.  He was only 59 years old and died from pulmonary fibrosis.  That's a little unnerving as I've had pneumonia 4x and I do have lung tissue damage and even now, my lungs don't work at full capacity.

Wayne always seemed so nice.  Even facing a lung transplant, he was upbeat and his humor could be heard through his writing.

May he find peace in the next life.

Here is the link to Wayne's blog:   http://turnwhentheroaddoes.com/2015/05/22/current-outlook/


1 comment:

  1. My mom had pulmonary fibrosis. It isn't common and not linked to pneumonia. I worry about it too -- even though it isn't supposed to be genetic. 59 is very young. Its a horrible disease.

    ReplyDelete