COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Do you use Facebook?

Do you use Facebook?  I do, but under a different name.  It's because so many of my friends know Quad...my goofy horse!  I once used my own name, but hardly anybody knew who I was.  But, Quad is FAMOUS!  (or infamous?)...and all my horse friends know about Quad.

Anyway, now my colleagues and I use it daily and I keep in contact with my family through Facebook.  My daughter and I chat every morning.  Hubby doesn't use it AT ALL, but he will spend HOURS on the Los Angeles Times website, reading every article they publish!  I guess that's a good thing...

Our son doesn't use Facebook either.  I just email him if I have a computer question or want to get hold of him or message him on my phone...

Anyway, if you want to wander over to Facebook, I'm Quad Dean...send me a request and I'll friend you, but please let me know who you are!  I post a lot of horse stuff there, so you may be bored...

Cheryl Ann

1 comment:

  1. next time i'm on FB i'll send you a request - I'm "Sandy Beach" at FB - there are a few of us actually - people got me mixed up with another Sandy Beach and she changed hers up a little. anyway lately i haven't been going all that much.

    ReplyDelete