COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Monday, September 21, 2015

I spent the afternoon going through my archived photos...

I spent yesterday afternoon inside the house as it was 106 here yesterday.  I did make it up to the horses and got two of them out for some R&R, but it was too hot and windy after 11:30 to do the other two, so I'll do them first next weekend.  

Our son stopped by and noticed how hot my Sony laptop was running, so he blew out the dust and VOILA!  Now it doesn't shut off and overheat!  I also got a stern lecture about placing it near the window, but I'm NOT changing its location!

Anyway, I decided to go through some of my archived photos and put a few on Facebook (which I did).  I was intrigued by these window photos and reflections from our visit to the Laws Railroad museum, which is a few miles outside of Bishop, CA.  We were there in 2011, right after school was over for the summer.  If you haven't been to the Laws Railroad museum, which I think is one of the finest museums, you should go!  Not only do they have trains, but they preserved the depot, workers' houses, and parts of the little town.  It is an interesting tour and I hope hubby and I can return there again.  Both his father and grandfather worked on trains back in Pennsylvania.

Here are a few of the window photos I took.  I may post more photos tomorrow, since, once again, I don't have many new ones to share with you.







1 comment:

  1. I love to see photos from places I've yet to explore (which are billions and billions of places)... I enjoyed these. I was reminded of when I got to explore a Lighthouse up at the central coast on a tour. I took photos but don't think I ever blogged them.

    ReplyDelete