COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

NO rain here yesterday...

Well, we didn't get any rain yesterday, but some parts of the desert did and I'm sure our mountains did.  Apparently the storm diverted to the south and east of us.  It was a sticky, humid day instead!  (i.e. BAD HAIR DAY!)  And, I didn't have to leave school and go to jury duty, so that was a bonus, too!  I don't have to appear today either, so I'll get a full day with the kiddos.




Speaking of kiddos, these hummingbirds were busy up at the ranch Sunday morning!  There must have been about 20 of them!  I now have 4 or 5 in my yard.  They come to feed early in the morning and late in the afternoon.  It seems I have a couple of males and 1 female that have hung around pretty much all summer.

Quad...doing what he does best...EATING!   :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment