COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Double digit temps FINALLY!

Well, it is ONLY going to be 98 degrees here today!  That's a big drop from the 113 and 114 we had last week.  And, our nights are cooling off.  In fact, I ran around the house and opened up all the windows this morning!  We have a slight breeze and the air is cool, so why not take advantage of nature's air conditioning?

I'd like to take a drive over to the Whitewater Preserve sometime this weekend...maybe Monday.  They just cleaned out one of their ponds and I'd like to get some photos.  Honestly, I haven't been taking any photos lately. I've been too busy getting ready for school and then getting through the first 3 weeks.  I had a stomach virus last weekend and I was sick for 3 days.  Ugh.  NO FUN!  Everybody around here has a sore throat now, but I'm drinking water with freshly squeezed lemon juice and I think it is helping.

Here are some photos from our visit to the Preserve in November, 2015.

Have a safe weekend!
Cheryl Ann







No comments:

Post a Comment