COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Good Fences~Temecula

There are lots of different kinds of fences in Temecula.  The wine country has fences, but honestly, I wasn't focusing on their fences.  I was too busy taking photos of barns, hot air balloons, and windmills!  Oh, and vineyards, too!  I did manage to snap a few photos, however, of fences in and around Temecula last weekend.  Now it will be three weeks until we have another 3 day weekend...sigh...

To visit Good Fences, please go to this link:   http://run-a-roundranch.blogspot.com/

 Nice, white fence in Temecula wine country...
 This fence and post is looking toward the back of Mt. San Jacinto, toward Hemet.
Another white fence.  I liked the windmill on this ranch outside of Temecula.

7 comments:

  1. Hello, great collection of images. I love the view of the mountains and the windmil.. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. some nice scenes! like the windmill and of course, the mountain view in the distance, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great variety of fences. I liked the all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots. I'd love to go there. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the snow on Mt. San Jacinto. Nice photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice fences but the view of that Mountain outshines them.

    ReplyDelete