COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Saturday, March 5, 2016

My garden

I always love to sit and type and look out the window at my front garden.  Next year I'll have to do it mostly with seeds.  I won't be able to afford to buy the plants that I bought this year.  It is visited by the birds that I feed:  finches, sparrows, and doves.  Hummingbirds frequently arrive at the feeders and the lavender and snapdragons, as well as other flowers.  My garden relaxes me and I enjoy it

Do you have a garden?

 Bougainvilla on the front porch...
 One of the many sunflowers out front...
 My daisies!
 Petunias
 Another sunflower.  I bought these sunflowers for the birds, but the bag got wet, so I just threw the seed out front, along with all the other flowers.  Now there are sunflowers everywhere!
 Another view of the bougainvilla
 Now sure what this is...
 Yes, I have cabbages!  The school provided a cabbage for every 3rd grader.  There were about 25 left, and I brought 9 of them home (see below).

 Daisies again, different angle...
Our sweet acacias are all blooming!

1 comment:

  1. love your photos. In the mountains they say ...no planting until after MOther's day. I can't wait to get a few plants in. We got about 6" snow yesterday. And before that it felt like spring here.

    ReplyDelete