COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Friday, March 11, 2016

Sand dunes and fences~Good Fences~031116

I drove out a road which is the border to one side of the Coachella Valley Preserve after my fall last Saturday.  I needed to use my camera and see if the lens was damaged after my tumble into the rocks.  It wasn't (thank goodness!).  If I had broken my lens, which my husband just bought for me, that would have been the END of my excursions for QUITE a while!  And, I would have had an irate husband.

Fortunately, it didn't smash hard against the rock when my shoe came off and I fell.  It DID land against a rock.  However, it didn't hit as hard as my left knee!






I took these photos off the Washington Street exit, off Interstate 10.  You drive down and turn at the fire station and the road goes behind the dunes.  I've never see THIS before:  (below)

The sand has blown so much lately that it now covers half the road!  Yes, those are telephone poles sticking out.

Good Fences for Friday, March 11, 2016.  Enjoy your day!
To visit Good Fences, please go to:   http://run-a-roundranch.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. quite a lot of sand movement! glad your lens was good and hope your knee will recover, too!

    ReplyDelete