COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Phew! I made it through the week

I had parent conferences this past week and I was totally EXHAUSTED by Friday.  Most of my colleagues were exhausted, too.  We have one late night (Wednesday) until 6:30 (if we only take a 1/2 hour dinner).  Everyone does that, so we can go home earlier than 7:00 p.m.  But, it makes for a really long, stressful day!  I had 21 out of 24 parents show up for conferences, so that was good.  And, of course, I learned some things about the parents.  One mother is a breast cancer survivor.  She's running in a race today (Saturday) and I wish her well.  She actually has such an upbeat personality that she not only survived, but is running in a race.  Another child's father is in prison...sigh...You never really know what kinds of family situations these kids are bringing to school.

ANYWAY, it WAS a long week!  Next week is only 4 days, however, then I have a 10 day break for spring break!  I CANNOT wait!   ;-)

 Pretty apple blossoms up by the horse ranch...
Pretty desert scene here.

No comments:

Post a Comment