The dumpster arrived yesterday and a 4 man crew did also. It was their job to cut out the eucalyptus tree roots and get the stump into the dumpster. Good thing they brought a Bobcat with them! I was at the dentist's office while they did this, so I don't have photos. There is a huge hole out front now where the tree took out our main water pipe into the house. I honestly don't know HOW we are going to fill it! I imagine we'll have to order a couple of tons of rock.
We have a friend coming today to help us load some of the heavier items into the dumpster like the old fence posts. He's going to take some of the lumber with him.
Frankly, I'll be glad to return to school Monday for some peace & quiet!
~Cheers~
Cheryl Ann
No comments:
Post a Comment