I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Tuesday, March 15, 2016
Spring in the desert
I took a drive out to the city-owned golf course grounds last weekend to look for color. There was PLENTY of it there! The desert has just exploded with color this year. It is so nice to see verbena all over. And, after our trip to Temecula, I saw a LOT more lupines blooming up on Highway 74. Of course, one of the consequences of all this is that our son and his family all have really bad allergies this year! :-(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment