I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
"The Dancer" ~Nature Notes~090811
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
beautiful and flowing, although still. :)
ReplyDeletegood luck with your class! i need to take one on nikon!
That is a great pic. The tree looks like it's moving to the wind.
ReplyDeleteSome camera stores have classes. We took one last fall down in Anza-Borrego state park and it was great! The first thing we had to do was turn our cameras OFF of all automatic settings and use manual ones! ACK! But, it pushed me to start using the manual settings and that was a big step for me.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your new camera. The 7D is awesome! Let us know how the class goes.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the camera. It does take some time to figure out a new camera and I carry my old Canon with me as I don't have to worry as much. Yes, the tree looks like a dancer..Happy Nature Notes...Michelle
ReplyDelete