The Dancer

The Dancer
Graceful dead tree up above Deep Canyon.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fall leaves at the ranch~LEM photo challenge~092811

The ranch where I board my five horses has some red maple trees alongside the driveway.  I wandered over to take a look at them on Sunday, when we stopped to check on the horses.  There's one tree and I remembered from last year that it had leaves on the northern side which turned red early.  I caught these leaves on it.  They were the only ones.  The horses are getting wolly and I'll take some pics of them this next weekend.  LEM photo challenge for September 28, 2011. To visit the LEM photo challenge, please go to:  http://liveeverymom.blogspot.com/2011/09/live-every-moment-photo-challenge_27.html

4 comments:

  1. Love the reds of the maples. Only a scarce few around here and I keep forgetting to take a photo. Fall is here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photo should be on the cover of the brochure! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is a beautiful photo. Love the colors in it.

    ReplyDelete