I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Thursday, July 26, 2012
Morning in the desert~SkyWatch Friday~072712
We had some monsoon clouds here in the desert last week and more are expected this next week. I always miss the clouds. We've had 5 days of absolutely clear blue sky. That means low humidity, which is good. However, clouds make the sky more interesting, even if they do bring moisture. I noticed that Daisy, one of my outdoor cats, ran into the house every day last week! I don't think she likes the humidity! The other two outdoor cats disappear either into the garage or they sleep along our fence with the neighbors (between the two fences...where it is nice and cool!). It will be interesting to see what develops next week. To see more of SkyWatch Friday, please go to: http://skyley.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment